Book Any Outstanding Treatments With a Spring Branch Pediatric Dentist
Your family’s oral health is always top priority. Whether you’re thinking of getting preventive checkups or oral surgery, the best time to book your appointment is now. Enjoy the best dental experience when you visit Smile 4 Texas. Our Spring Branch pediatric dentist will make sure your child receives quality, personal care.
Why Book Before the Year Ends
Most dental insurance plans don’t carry over to the new year. This means that your hard-earned dollars might just go to waste! Maximize the most of your benefits by booking a treatment with a Spring Branch dentist today. Dental cleanings are a good idea, especially before and after your holiday treats. You will even be saving money in the long-run by getting preventive oral care. If your child doesn’t have cavities, you can keep it that way through regular checkups with our Spring Branch pediatric dentist. If you need actual treatments, below are our services.
Types of Dental Services You Can Get
Smile 4 Texas offers a range of services for both children and adults. Aside from general dentistry and cleaning, we provide the following:
- Dental crowns - We do what we can to preserve our patients’ original teeth. In some cases, they may require a dental crown. Also called a dental cap, a crown addresses tooth decay, oral injuries, and poorly developed teeth.
- Pediatric dentistry - We believe that as soon as your child’s first tooth erupts, a dental checkup is needed. Because of our friendly environment, your kid develops a positive association with dental visits. We also make sure to educate them on proper hygiene that they can practice at home.
- Orthodontics - We address crooked and misaligned teeth, as well as bite issues, through our dental braces. After thorough assessment, our Spring Branch pediatric dentist may recommend metal, ceramic, and invisalign braces
- Dental fillings - When cavities occur, they leave holes inside your teeth. Before it becomes a serious health issue, we install dental fillings. This method can also be used if you have a chipped or broken tooth.
- Oral surgery - Accidents and injuries can occur, leaving our patients unable to chew or talk properly. We offer oral surgery while striving to keep our patients comfortable. These include root canals, tooth extraction, and dental implants.
What to Expect From Our Spring Branch Pediatric Dentist
Smile 4 Texas aims to give you and your family the very best dental experience. Our skilled and certified dentists will ensure your pristine oral health. We work with each patient to help you achieve a beautiful smile. For your convenience, we accept PPO dental insurance. The Smile 4 Texas team is committed to providing superb oral treatment. Contact us today to book your outstanding appointments! We look forward to serving you.